The Chicago Cubs have done it!!! 2016 World Series Champions!
After an epic World Series thriller that came down to extra inning play, the Chicago Cubs batted in the winning run and took out the Cleveland Indians on the bottom the the 10th.
After 108 years, the Cubs made history and finally broke their championship drought. Now you can own a piece of history with authentic memorabillia from Continue reading “Chicago Cubs Authentic Championship Merchandise”
Sports fans love to proclaim their allegiance to their team through sports memorabilia and clothes. And that’s why lots of sports fans love the Sportfan store. It makes buying this stuff so much easier.
Here are some great reasons why you’ll love it:
- They offer flat rate shipping for $5.99. So it’s much easier to compute how much you have to add to the prices to get the total bill. You won’t have to check the shipping rate for each item so you don’t get confused.
- They offer free shipping for purchases over $75. For many of us, it’s very common to go over $75 on an online shopping spree. There are just so many great things to buy and collect! But at least this time we don’t have to bother with shipping fees anymore.
- They also have 30-day easy returns. You can return most items unopened for a full refund. If the store made the mistake (such as they sent the wrong item) then they will also cover the return shipping costs. It won’t take long, as 4 weeks is the most you have to wait.
- They sell the No Fly Zone hoodie. It’s in cool gray or navy, with Chris Harris Jr. featured above the No Fly Zone caption. It’s exclusive to the Sportfan store. It’s a testament to the famed defensive backs of the Denver Broncos.
- They also feature lanyards, flip-flops, decals, and mini figures. Here you have lots of exclusive items that you won’t get anywhere. So you can get unique memorabilia that few others have.
- You have lots of memorabilia celebrating all the teams of the NFL, NBA, and NHL. All fans of these professional leagues are welcome to browse. So what if it’s based in Colorado?
- Even fans of some NCAA teams can get their collectibles here. These teams include the Crimson Tide, Buffs, Rams, Hoosiers, Wildcats, Wolverines, Cornhuskers, Fighting Irish, Ducks, Volunteers, Buckeyes, and Badgers.
- You can get items you can bring along on game day. These include headbands, fingernail tattoos, eyeblack strips, folding umbrellas, tote bags, #1 Finger, seat cushions, rooter pom-poms, “spirit fingers”, applied tattoos, fan masks, and more.
- Even women can get lots of items. Many of these stores seem to think they only have male fans. But not Sportfan. Here, women can buy jerseys, shorts and pants, T-shirts, hats, sweatshirts, outerwear, shoes, and many accessories. These accessories include earrings, zip bags, scarves, hairclip sets, charms, bracelets, purses, and even socks. They can also get hand sanitizers, lip balm, tote bags, wallets, and sunglasses.
- You can even buy stuff for the kids. After all, there’s no such thing as too young to be a fan of sports. You can even dress your babies in sports team bodysuits, dance tutu dresses, infant knits, bibs, and pajamas.
You can go online to visit the Sportfan store or visit one of their 4 locations in Denver. Either way, you can get all the fan items you need for the game day and for every day.