Becoming a fan is an emotional investment. It’s not so strange a thing because entire communities can unite as one because of their common love for a team, a player, or even a particular sport. That’s why buying sports collectibles is a common way of expressing that affiliation. And that’s the key to the popularity of Sportsmemorabilia.com as the #1 sports memorabilia store. They just offer so many items for so many sports.
Here are some items that you won’t find easily in other stores:
- Signed NFL items. These signed items include jerseys, footballs, helmets (and mini-helmets), and photos. They feature the signatures of past and present greats, including Aikman, Montana, Namath, Brady, Unitas, Marino, Elway, and Young.
- Signed MLB items. These include jerseys, bats, baseballs, and photos. These signatures come from legends such as Mickey Mantle, Hank Aaron, and Babe Ruth, to current icons such as David Ortiz, Miguel Cabrera, and Madison Bumgarner.
- Signed NBA items. You also get jerseys, basketballs, and sneakers. The signatures come from luminaries such as Jordan, Bird, Barkley, Iverson, to current stars like Curry, James, Harden, and Durant.
- Signed NHL items. Here you also have pucks and sticks as well as jerseys. Of course, you can get the signatures of Wayne Gretzky, Gordie Howe, and Bobby and Brett Hull.
- Signed NCAA collectibles. These items come from lots of teams ranging alphabetically from the Alabama Crimson Tide to the Wisconsin Badgers. Signatories include Tim Tebow, Bear Bryant, Bob Knight, Mike Krzyzewski, and the great Joe Paterno.
- Signed Tennis items. It’s not just teamed sports that are featured here. Here you have balls, racquets, and photos all signed by your favorite players. You can even get a “shadowbox”, which is a handsome frame with a signed ball, a great picture of the player, and a mention of the tournament they won.
- Signed Golf items. Even golf is well represented, with signatures on balls, clubs, and pin flags along with photos. You need to get a signed item from Tiger Woods, Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, and Greg Norman.
- Signed Boxing items. Here you can get gloves and robes as well as photos and collages. Signatories include the great Muhammad Ali, along with Oscar de la Hoya, Jake LaMotta, Floyd Mayweather, Mike Tyson, Joe Frazier, and Manny Pacquiao.
- Signed Soccer items. Who says there aren’t any soccer fans in the US? Here you can get signed balls and jerseys, and even some cleats are autographed. You can get signatures from Mia Hamm, David Beckham, Pele, Kaka, Neymar, Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Diego Maradona, Ronaldo and Ronaldinho, Xavi, and Hope Solo.
- Signed NASCAR items. You can get signed helmets, photos, and collages, and even die-cast cars can have autographs.
Mind you, these are just the signed items! You still have items used for actual games. Then you have trading card boxes for less than $20, free baseball display cases for signed baseballs (minimum $99.95), and memorabilia for the Olympics, UFC, Xtreme Spurts, and more. If you’re looking for sport collectibles, you can’t go wrong with the #1 sports memorabilia store.
Before purchasing any claimed “authentic” sports memorabilia, here are some tips on how to authenticate them.