The Chicago Cubs have done it!!! 2016 World Series Champions!
After an epic World Series thriller that came down to extra inning play, the Chicago Cubs batted in the winning run and took out the Cleveland Indians on the bottom the the 10th.
“It was the most dramatic baseball game I’ve ever watched. A 3-1 Cub comeback, game seven, Indian tying comeback from a deficit in game 7, rain delay, extra innings – EPIC!” – Kevin H. of hawaiicarservice.com
After 108 years, the Cubs made history and finally broke their championship drought. Now you can own a piece of history with authentic memorabillia from Continue reading “Chicago Cubs Authentic Championship Merchandise”
Sports fans love to proclaim their allegiance to their team through sports memorabilia and clothes. And that’s why lots of sports fans love the Sportfan store. It makes buying this stuff so much easier.
Here are some great reasons why you’ll love it:
- They offer flat rate shipping for $5.99. So it’s much easier to compute how much you have to add to the prices to get the total bill. You won’t have to check the shipping rate for each item so you don’t get confused.
- They offer free shipping for purchases over $75. For many of us, it’s very common to go over $75 on an online shopping spree. There are just so many great things to buy and collect! But at least this time we don’t have to bother with shipping fees anymore.
- They also have 30-day easy returns. You can return most items unopened for a full refund. If the store made the mistake (such as they sent the wrong item) then they will also cover the return shipping costs. It won’t take long, as 4 weeks is the most you have to wait.
- They sell the No Fly Zone hoodie. It’s in cool gray or navy, with Chris Harris Jr. featured above the No Fly Zone caption. It’s exclusive to the Sportfan store. It’s a testament to the famed defensive backs of the Denver Broncos.
- They also feature lanyards, flip-flops, decals, and mini figures. Here you have lots of exclusive items that you won’t get anywhere. So you can get unique memorabilia that few others have.
- You have lots of memorabilia celebrating all the teams of the NFL, NBA, and NHL. All fans of these professional leagues are welcome to browse. So what if it’s based in Colorado?
- Even fans of some NCAA teams can get their collectibles here. These teams include the Crimson Tide, Buffs, Rams, Hoosiers, Wildcats, Wolverines, Cornhuskers, Fighting Irish, Ducks, Volunteers, Buckeyes, and Badgers.
- You can get items you can bring along on game day. These include headbands, fingernail tattoos, eyeblack strips, folding umbrellas, tote bags, #1 Finger, seat cushions, rooter pom-poms, “spirit fingers”, applied tattoos, fan masks, and more.
- Even women can get lots of items. Many of these stores seem to think they only have male fans. But not Sportfan. Here, women can buy jerseys, shorts and pants, T-shirts, hats, sweatshirts, outerwear, shoes, and many accessories. These accessories include earrings, zip bags, scarves, hairclip sets, charms, bracelets, purses, and even socks. They can also get hand sanitizers, lip balm, tote bags, wallets, and sunglasses.
- You can even buy stuff for the kids. After all, there’s no such thing as too young to be a fan of sports. You can even dress your babies in sports team bodysuits, dance tutu dresses, infant knits, bibs, and pajamas.
You can go online to visit the Sportfan store or visit one of their 4 locations in Denver. Either way, you can get all the fan items you need for the game day and for every day.
Becoming a fan is an emotional investment. It’s not so strange a thing because entire communities can unite as one because of their common love for a team, a player, or even a particular sport. That’s why buying sports collectibles is a common way of expressing that affiliation. And that’s the key to the popularity of Sportsmemorabilia.com as the #1 sports memorabilia store. They just offer so many items for so many sports.
Here are some items that you won’t find easily in other stores:
- Signed NFL items. These signed items include jerseys, footballs, helmets (and mini-helmets), and photos. They feature the signatures of past and present greats, including Aikman, Montana, Namath, Brady, Unitas, Marino, Elway, and Young.
- Signed MLB items. These include jerseys, bats, baseballs, and photos. These signatures come from legends such as Mickey Mantle, Hank Aaron, and Babe Ruth, to current icons such as David Ortiz, Miguel Cabrera, and Madison Bumgarner.
- Signed NBA items. You also get jerseys, basketballs, and sneakers. The signatures come from luminaries such as Jordan, Bird, Barkley, Iverson, to current stars like Curry, James, Harden, and Durant.
- Signed NHL items. Here you also have pucks and sticks as well as jerseys. Of course, you can get the signatures of Wayne Gretzky, Gordie Howe, and Bobby and Brett Hull.
- Signed NCAA collectibles. These items come from lots of teams ranging alphabetically from the Alabama Crimson Tide to the Wisconsin Badgers. Signatories include Tim Tebow, Bear Bryant, Bob Knight, Mike Krzyzewski, and the great Joe Paterno.
- Signed Tennis items. It’s not just teamed sports that are featured here. Here you have balls, racquets, and photos all signed by your favorite players. You can even get a “shadowbox”, which is a handsome frame with a signed ball, a great picture of the player, and a mention of the tournament they won.
- Signed Golf items. Even golf is well represented, with signatures on balls, clubs, and pin flags along with photos. You need to get a signed item from Tiger Woods, Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, and Greg Norman.
- Signed Boxing items. Here you can get gloves and robes as well as photos and collages. Signatories include the great Muhammad Ali, along with Oscar de la Hoya, Jake LaMotta, Floyd Mayweather, Mike Tyson, Joe Frazier, and Manny Pacquiao.
- Signed Soccer items. Who says there aren’t any soccer fans in the US? Here you can get signed balls and jerseys, and even some cleats are autographed. You can get signatures from Mia Hamm, David Beckham, Pele, Kaka, Neymar, Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Diego Maradona, Ronaldo and Ronaldinho, Xavi, and Hope Solo.
- Signed NASCAR items. You can get signed helmets, photos, and collages, and even die-cast cars can have autographs.
Mind you, these are just the signed items! You still have items used for actual games. Then you have trading card boxes for less than $20, free baseball display cases for signed baseballs (minimum $99.95), and memorabilia for the Olympics, UFC, Xtreme Spurts, and more. If you’re looking for sport collectibles, you can’t go wrong with the #1 sports memorabilia store.
Before purchasing any claimed “authentic” sports memorabilia, here are some tips on how to authenticate them.
You can ask the sociologists why the presence of a signature makes a certain item more valuable, and why people want to buy sports memorabilia in general. But the economics is much easier to understand. There’s a demand for them, but often the supply is limited. So the prices go up. But if you don’t want to be fooled, you need to know the basics of how to authenticate sports memorabilia.
I once came across a supposed Babe Ruth signed baseball while doing a house cleaning job for a carpet cleaning company. But it ended up being fake.
So how do you know that a particular sports collectible is authentic and that a signature is genuine? Here are some tips that can help you out:
Continue reading “Tips on How to Authenticate Sports Memorabilia”